Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sale: Meade 8", LX50, wedge mount + great accessories  (Read 2765 times)

TomT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Photos of SBAU activities on FLICKR, albums latest to older
For Sale: Meade 8", LX50, wedge mount + great accessories
« on: January 05, 2020, 12:45:18 PM »

[Folks, this looks like a great deal with a clean scope and lots of useful accessories!  Aim that wedge at Polaris and you will be able to track the stars accurately.  Not sure why the photos are sideways, sorry!  TomT]

January 1, 2020
Here is the complete description and photos as you requested. This would need to be for local sale also due to shipping costs. (I would be willing to meet up anywhere from Goleta to Carpinteria if that helps.)

General Description
Meade 8" (203.2 mm), F/10 FL = 2000 mm Schmidt Cassegrain Model LX50 with 8 X 50 Finder scope, Fork, Wedge, Tripod, Hand Controllers and full set of eyepieces and adapters.

Specifics
Complete, Easy to set-up, and suitable for astrophotography (camera mount not included).
Eyepieces, and accessories included:
Plossl Eyepieces: (1-1/4” diameter) 40mm, 26mm, 20mm, 10mm, 6.3mm
Meade 2X Telenegative amplifier, air-spaced triplet (2X Barlow), 1.25" eyepiece holder, 2” eyepiece adapter, 2" to 1.25" eyepiece adapter, 90 degree and 45 degree prism star diagonals and Meade series 4000 f/6.3 Focal Reducer, one manual two-axis hand controller and one Meade Magellan II computer/corrector hand controller, Orion Carrying case to hold all eyepieces and accessories.

I'd like a price of $600 (Cash sale).

People from the club are welcome to respond directly to me at my email scottorlosky@yahoo.com.  Unlike Craig's list - amateur astronomers are a pretty trustworthy group.
Happy New Year.
Kind regards,
Scott Orlosky
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 12:47:49 PM by TomT »
Pages: [1]   Go Up