Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 150918 KZSB Garden Gossip Part 1 re: new telescope/obs SBMNH Chuck & Luke  (Read 2899 times)

TomT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Photos of SBAU activities on FLICKR, albums latest to older

Let us see if this mp3 file can be attached for the 1st 10min of the September 18, 2015 Garden Gossip show where Chuck and Luke Swetland attempt to explain the new telescope and remodeled observatory being installed at the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History.  Yes the attachment is downloaded to your computer if you click on it, and once you click on the file on your computer, it should be played by your music player software.  The overall complete show is 60MB and the attachment limit is 10MB, so that is why this is only the first portion of the show.  Let me know if you want me to add the other blocks after I edit out most of the commercial time.

Hmm, maybe I can upload the whole show to the FTP area of our Forum and put the link here:
ftp://ftp.sbau.org/../../SBAU%20SBMNH%20audio%20files/150918%20KZSB%20Garden%20Gossip%20re%20Obs%20w%20Luke%20Chuck%20PhilW%20TT%20call%20in.mp3
OK, let us see if that works...yes it does, if you put in the user name of meetings@sbau.org and the password of ngc1976  .  The mp3 file should start playing in your browser.  The first 6 minutes is news, so skip ahead.  Hmm, it is a streaming file, so probably cannot skip ahead...you will have to be patient thru the news and commercial breaks.  [Maybe the file will be a download in your browser, if so, download, probably after putting in the username and password above.  Then play from your computer folder.]
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 12:01:10 AM by TomT »
Pages: [1]   Go Up